Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Extra Trip

Extra Trip

I'm taking the family again in March 2012. But just booked a week in January to go to my Brothers new place in Fort Myers. A treat to myself for getting another Year End done at both my businesses Jan 1st. I am flying into Toronto and will Meet my Brother and Mother there and then fly down to Fort Myers. It will be a big change for me since we go to Orlando twice a year, three times this year. He bought a condo last month and hes getting ready to rent it for the Winter after i leave. It certainly will help me make my decision to buy.
    Randy Johnston

Florida Expert
    Enjoy Fort Myers it is a large sprawling metropolis. Fort Myers beach is a good area but is someway from the centre of Fort Myers.

Trip to the Edison/Ford winter home is a 'must' for a trip to that area.
    Clare R

Extra Trip

Thanks heading down there again in 2 weeks never tried the Edison ford centre
    Randy Johnston

Randy, have you ever driven down?

We are planning to do so for March (from Halifax, NS).

We are reckoning on 2 1/2 days each way, without doing crazy long days. The cost difference compared to flights (for 2 adults and 3 kids) is huge, I'm reckoning the gas will be less than one ticket alone!
    Euan