Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: ICE! V's Snow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ICE! V's Snow

Was having a look at the Gaylord Palms website and I see they are now offering two attractions - and a combination ticket!

Anyone know anything about differences, which would be better??? Have done ICE! before.
    Euan

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Hi Euan

We did ICE 2 years ago, thought is was great. Were doing both this year. It looks like you get to play in a snow area, not sure how big or how long you get. So booked the combo ticket to try them both out. Shrek looks awesome.

Its something different to do, the kids can't wait. We get plenty of snow here in the lakes so we can compare[msnwink]
    mike

Plenty of snow!? I had to drive home through a 35cm dump of snow last Wednesday!!!! 1 hour journey took 3 hours and best of all ... I'd booked the car in to get winter tires on, you guessed it, Thursday!!!

Anyway, the new tires are fab, remind me again why I am considering doing something to do with snow and ice???!!!
    Euan