Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice please re midweek to midweek booking

Advice please re midweek to midweek booking

Hi

The cheapest flights we can find are out of Manchester with Virgin- however they are Tuesday flights, so would be 10th July to the 24th.

Could villa owners please advise if midweek to midweek bookings are possible please- always done weekend to weekend before. I am ont asking for anyone's specific availabilitly just if you take such bookings.

Many thanks
    Lynn

Florida Expert
    Mid week to mid week should be fine with most owners, nearly all of our bookings are now mid week rather than weekend.

Florida Savvy
    Hello, we often book midweek to midweek and have never had a problem with it. We also book odd numbers of days (sometimes 20 or 22 days, not whole weeks) and are charged accordingly. As you say, the midweek flights are better value and most owners I have dealt with are happy to accept the bookings.
    Scorpio

Lynn, I think you'll find most owners would take mid week booking. Of course there are a few that wouldn't. If you make a request just put in your dates and those of us that would will reply.

Regards
    Elaine

Super Moderator
    We have never found it a problem accepting mid week bookings and fully accept that it is easier with flights to arrive and depart mid week rather than Saturday or Sunday.

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    we have never found a problem with mid week bookings , we alway fly mid week from manchester as its a big saving
    Gail

Great thanks guys- didn't want to book flights and then find out we couldn't get a villa - LOL would have been terrible!

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I know there are a few owners who stick to Weekend only change overs during the summer but I am the same as those that have already replied and am happy to take booking for any duration arriving on whatever day suits the guest.
    Christine

Bookings can be made for any day of the week with us, we find this better for people to get the cheaper flights
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    We're not only owners but holiday makers ourselves at times, so recognise the flights can often work out several hundred pounds dearer at weekends (£20 per person each way for a family of 5 is £200) so take advantage of midweek prices ourselves and wouldnt want to restrict our guests to flying at weekends.
    Babblin Boo