Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Kia Sedona 7 seater from Budget

Florida Savvy

Kia Sedona 7 seater from Budget

Hi again, just decided to add pictures of the car we rented through this site last year - Kia Sedona 4.2 litre, 7 seater minivan. We always hire a minivan, even if there are only 3 of us. We have had several over the years, including Dodge Caravans, Chevrolet Town & Country, Voyagers, and Luminas, but the most memorable was the Sedona! We even tried to buy one when we returned to the UK, but the British version was nothing like the US version (less comfortable and with much smaller engines). This was the most comfortable minivan we have had and it was very responsive whilst driving, even with a full load. As usual, the seats can be folded out of the way to accommodate huge amounts of luggage. If we could choose the exact model of car when we booked, we would always select this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg   004.jpg   005.jpg  
    Scorpio

Florida Newbie
    Are you saying that this is bigger than the dodge?

Florida Savvy
    No, I don't think it was any bigger, probably about the same size, but it was an absolute pleasure to drive, especially when the "economy" button was released. It was very comfortable, if we could choose the model of van hired in future, we would opt for one of these. Unfortunately, most companies just offer a "7-seater minivan", so you get what is in stock at the time. There is nothing wrong with the alternatives, but this one was better.
    Scorpio

Florida Newbie
    Last 3 years we've had a 8 seater Toyota Sienna truly amazing electric sliding doors rear camera loads of room for the 4 of us.

Steve T.

Florida Newbie
    I booked an intermediate car from Dollar on 2/2/13, when we arrived to collect it we were offered a Kia Sedona which my wife jumped at.(me driving, not her!).
    I didn't realise at the time this was a 4.2L engine,but yes a very comfortable car, nice to drive, etc. but I think i'll go for a smaller engine size next time unless there are more than two of us.will post a couple of photos when I get the hang of uploading them.