Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dodge Grand Caravan, 7 seater from Dollar

From memory it is a 2/1 split so that you could put down one single seat and have the two together. The only issue is that the one that you put down is not in the middle so the two on the bench seat on the back will be right together. If this is just for the run to/from the airport it's not an issue, equally you may actually gain a fraction more space by leaving the back bench seat as three and then folding down one of the middle row into the floor. It makes it easy for the three to get into the back and you then not only get the space in the centre of the car where the chair was, but also the space in between the middle row seats and you can also eat up a little of the leg room from the rear seats as well, dependant on the passenger's size. If you just put down the rear seat you gain a longer thinner space and you also then use up some of your boot space.

It's definitely flexible with what you can do, though.
    Euan

Florida Chatterbox
    Many thanks for that. Hubbie wants a full size SUV but it seems to me that to get seven seats you loose almost all the boot, so will have to push for the minivan I think.
    kym

I have to say that I've been tempted many times by the full-size SUV ... however ... the head rules and we end up with a Minivan. For preference I like the Chrysler Town & Country over the Dodge Caravan, but essentially they're the same vehicle.
    Euan

Florida Newbie
    We've booked one of these for 5 adults and a baby. I'm thinking it might be a bit tight to and from the airport but other than that it will be ideal.

Do you think we would be better off putting down the single seat in the back or would be get more room putting down a single seat in the middle.