Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Renewing Esta

Florida Chatterbox

Renewing Esta

Hi we are coming to Orlando next September , the last time we came was last December when our daughter got married. We did the Esta thing then but they will have expired by the time we go next year. My question is can I go onto the Esta site and update our information or do I have to reapply? Sorry if this question has been asked before, I did have a quick look but couldn't see anything.
    Margaret

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Hi Margaret

I'm pretty sure you have to apply again. Also they charge now[msnsad] Couldn't see that coming[msnwink][msnwink]
    I re-did ours a couple of months ago. Three needed to be renewed, mine didn't, I did all four so they have the same expiry date. Didn't want to forget one, then turn up having it expired.
    mike

Mike you're right. Just go back onto the Esta site. It's easy to renew but there is a charge.
    Elaine

Yes you have to re-apply, pay the charge (of course!) and you will get a new confirmation number
    Keith

Florida Chatterbox
    Ok thanks for the replies, one more job to do then