Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need place for two weeks!

Florida Newbie

Need place for two weeks!

Perhaps I am being dumb.

But I have entered my details on one of the website links (All the sites look the same) so assume that when it says 'send to all home owners' it does? Reason I asked was that I expected at least one reply by now? as I entered the info a couple of days ago. Wish the site had the ability to search through available property by availablity dates, rather that having to send loads of emails.

Getting rather desperate.

Suggestions?

Drift..

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi,
    Each of the 3 websites have different owners advertising on them. So you will need to send an enquiry to each website.

Florida Expert
    you should have had a reply by now
    put in the general enquiry again
    ann

Florida Expert
    Those are very busy dates so you may only receive a few answers but trying enquiring on all 3 sites.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Newbie
    quote:Originally posted by bellaepovera

Those are very busy dates so you may only receive a few answers but trying enquiring on all 3 sites.
    Really? I thought it was quite then? I tend to travel at least once a year to Florida so that I can catch up with my family? Always tried to avoid easter and spring break? Or has America got something else going on then I don't know about? [msnsmile2]

Thanks to the other posters, wish I could remember which site it was I posted on! So please don't complain if anyone receives two requests

Drift.

Gold 5 Star Member
    It used to be a quiet time but the UK half term is in February and seems to have become quite a popular time. Our home has a UK family booked in for three weeks so you might find that's the problem?

The other thing is that there aren't too many two bedroom homes on any of the sites so try not to be too specific about that and you may get more replies.
    blott

A lot of Americans from the Northern, snowy States, tend to travel to Florida during February and March. That makes it a busy time too, Drift. My home is full for almost all of these months with American and Canadian guests trying to escape their winter!!!

Make sure that you send a General enquiry from each of the sites and then owners of any size home will get your enquiry and will reply if they still have availability. Have you checked the Late Availability page for each site to see if anyone has your dates?
    Carla

Also double check your email details on the enquiry - as owners we get quite a few enquiries that we can't reply to as the email address has been entered incorrectly
    Caroline & Dave

Another thing - if you have an aol.com email address, then sometimes emails won't get through to you because AOL block them and consider them to be spam!!!

Some guests also have a full inbox and then the emails get returned as undeliverable.
    Carla

Florida Newbie
    Thank you all for the responses, pleased to say I have been offered a number by email (Which I was hoping for) Quite funny that you should mention taking another room, just in the last hour my sister here in the uk has decided she may come, so it looks like we now want a 4 bedroom !! Hope the people on here do not mind me re sending the forms from the websites

Drift.