Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need place for two weeks!

Gold 5 Star Member
    If owners replied via your post and not via your enquiry Drift, then make sure that the villas you have been offered are on one of these websites as then you will know they have been verified. Owners are not supposed to offer their homes via forum postings and obviously some owners and management companies may read this forum but not have their villa(s) on one of the three sites[:I]
    Ruth

Florida Newbie
    quote:Originally posted by Ruth

If owners replied via your post and not via your enquiry Drift, then make sure that the villas you have been offered are on one of these websites as then you will know they have been verified. Owners are not supposed to offer their homes via forum postings and obviously some owners and management companies may read this forum but not have their villa(s) on one of the three sites[:I]
    It's ok, I did bear that in mind, all but one have been replies from my form on the website. And all very helpfull people too. If they were not on any of the sites, or did not offer a link to any of the sites, I deleted them.

As for AOL, I could tell you plenty of horror stories about them! We own a computer company here in the UK, just don't put AOL onto a machine that's on a network, you have been warned. I won't tell you the name my Engineers call it, lets just say rear ends on line [msnsmile2]

Regards Drift.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Glad you've had some response now, Drift, it is unbelievably frustrating for us at this end especially when we may be replying to a request that slots in nicely with our booking schedule only to find it is eiter undeliverable because the e-mail address is wrong or because it has been blocked by AOl or whoever. That's why it is always useful to either put a phone no even or if you have had no response after a day or so then resend it.
    Babblin Boo

Being an AOL user - I can summon up enough imagination to know what your engineers call them and rear end is certainly a good clue! [msnmad]

Florida Newbie
    Sorry about the AOL comment [msnwink]

Thanks to everyone, I know it was a bit naughty posting like that, just I was getting a tad desperate. And may I say a further thanks to all those who mailed & PM'd me. You all had such wonderful houses and made it a nightmare to chose. In the end we found an excellent place, with everything we need.

Regards Drift.

wrpac00
    Jan - Mar is snowbird time, the only time each I can be sure of being fully booked.

Paul