Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Indian Ridge

Florida Newbie

Indian Ridge

Hi Everyone

I am thrilled to find this site as it appears you all give really good information.

I have just booked my flights for 2013 and am in the process of booking a villa. We have chosen a villa on Indian Ridge and just prior to booking I wanted to know if the area was nice?

I am taking my Mother with the family this year so I needed somewhere close to Disney as I anticipate my hubby having to run her back to the villa in the afternoon. I have found a villa that has all the requirements we need but I have never stopped on Indian Ridge, nor have I had a nosey on previous trips.

Thank you in advance for any advice and honest opinions.

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

I can't help with Indian Ridge as I know nothing about it, did you find the villa through this site?

Thre is a section within the site on all the villa communities so have a read of that. Here it is:- http://www.orlandovillas.com/orlando...mmunities.aspx

It's a great forum and I'm sure you will find everyone really helpful

Sandra
    Last edited by Sandra M; 02-08-2012 at 13:57. Reason: Added the community link
    Sandra

Indian Ridge is a great location- we stayed there the first year we went to Florida

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell40 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I am thrilled to find this site as it appears you all give really good information.

I have just booked my flights for 2013 and am in the process of booking a villa. We have chosen a villa on Indian Ridge and just prior to booking I wanted to know if the area was nice?

I am taking my Mother with the family this year so I needed somewhere close to Disney as I anticipate my hubby having to run her back to the villa in the afternoon. I have found a villa that has all the requirements we need but I have never stopped on Indian Ridge, nor have I had a nosey on previous trips.

Thank you in advance for any advice and honest opinions.
    I have a villa on Indian Ridge Oaks which is across Sand Hill Road from Indian Ridge. Indian Ridge Oaks was started about 15 years ago and Indian Ridge was completed before Indian Ridge Oaks. Both developments are very pleasant and have matured nicely. They are only a 10 minute drive to Disney (I've done it in less if the lights on the 192 are with you) and its only a short drive to Rolling Oaks Common where you will find a Super Target, Longhorn, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Orlando Ale House, Applebees, Logans Roadhouse, Texas Roadhouse Grill, Crabby Bills, Sweet Tomatoes and a Flippers Pizza (my favourite pizza in Orlando).

Just a short drive south down Old Lake Wilson Road there is a Publix Supermarket, Papa John's Pizza (2nd favourite pizza) and a Chinese Takeaway(thought it was very poor).

Indian Ridge is very nice and well located and if you book the villa there I don't think you will be disappointed.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell40 View Post
    ... I have never stopped on Indian Ridge, nor have I had a nosey on previous trips.
    You can get a real feel for the community using google maps, street view.

Never stayed there but geographically it's a superb location.

Florida Newbie
    We stayed at Indian ridge on our first visit to Florida. Great location only mins from Disney and plenty of places to eat nearby on the 192