Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Halal food?

Florida Newbie

Smile Halal food?

Hi

Will be going to Florida for 4 weeks on the 12th Nov and I would be interested if anyone has come across any good halal/asian takeaways/restaurants

My wife and younger son like me are ok eating vegetarian and fish dishes so can eat most places, but my 5 year old loves his chicken and meat so we will need to find someplace for him to get his meat fix!

Thanks
    Nadim

Never seen anywhere but obviously there must be places. You dont get butchers like in the UK evrything is done through supermarkets.

Super Moderator
    If you key halal restaurants into google along with disney and orlando it does throw up some but to be honest we have never been to any of them

Florida Newbie
    Hello. Thanks for that. Will google it!

Nadim

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Found this;
    Cedar Halal Food & Deli
    12100 East Colonial, Orlando, FL 32826
    17%
    will return

4.4/5.0
    37 reviews
    Cedar Halal offers 100% halal food, from all-American fresh burgers and Buffalo Wings to Lebanese Shawarma and everything in between. Cedar Halal is also a one-stop shop for all of your halal food needs, including a fresh variety of meats and poultry, to Mediterranean and Asian spices and groceries. The deli has cold cuts, cheeses, and marinated ready-to-grill kabobs and side dishes. Cedar Halal can also prepare your lunch and dinner in their grill area, including a huge selection of lunch and dinner sandwiches and platters, including, but not limited to, Buffalo Chicken sandwiches, Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches, falafels, kabobs, Greek gyros, lamb shanks, full or half chicken, specials of the day and much more. Open 10 am to 10 pm. Closed on Sundays. Added on July 20, 2008 and last updated 2 years ago