Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Flea markets

Florida Newbie

Cool Flea markets

Hello everyone

Last time we went to Florida (9 years ago!) we visited a flea market on the 192 and really enjoyed it

We will definately be going back to one this time, I have narrowed it down to two and just wondered if anyone could recommend the better of the two, or any other good ones.

1 - Kissimmee and St Cloud farmers market

2) Fleaworld

I think my preference is the first one, but any advice would be really appreciated

Thanks
    Nadim

Florida Chatterbox
    I was disappointed with the farmers market at St Cloud. Thought the fruit and veg was poor quality. The rest of the stalls were more like car boot items although they do have an good electrical stall if like me you find that your phone charger doesn't work in US.

We normally go to the FleaMarket at MM 13 at Bass Road but mainly for luggage. There seem to be less and less stalls open in both the FleaMarkets but I suppose it depends on what you're looking for.

Florida Newbie
    Hi. Thanks for that. Last time we didn't buy much but they had some t shirts with funny messages on them etc, so as a place to get some cheap gifts I think it would be ok

Thanks
    Nadim

Florida Chatterbox
    Plenty of Tshirt souveniers in both flea markets and possibly as well in the farmers market.

If you fancy going further afield you could always try the flea market at Sanford. We sometimes combine a visit there with a trip to Mount Dora. Makes a nice day out.