Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: wishes dessert party

Florida Newbie

Cool wishes dessert party

Hi

We have booked to see the wishes dessert party at Mk on the 28th of Nov at 7:15pm. We have never been to MK so it will be a new experience for us!

My question is should we see the electrical parade the same night as the wishes dessert party? and if so would we be able to see the parade and make it to the dessert party in time?

Can anybody tell me what time the electrical parade starts and finishes, the best place to watch the parade and were the wishes dessert party is in relation to the parade?

Thanks
    Nadim

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Hi Nadim

We did wishes dessert party in August. Fantastic, kids loved it (so did we[msnwink]) Its located in Tomorrow Land at the noodle station. You go 1hour before the Fireworks and have your fill.
    Before fireworks start move to the front rail the view is great. Tinkerbell flies in just above your head. The kids noticed she wasn't "actually flying she was on a wire" they are only 7 so forgave them for shattering my illusion.

You can go to the parade before, but as you have paid for the food it would be a shame not to eat it[msntongue]. On our night they did a second parade after the fireworks so we stayed for that.

The desserts were great especially for anyone with a sweet tooth, dont forget the drinks & ice crean if you have any room left.

We will definitely do it again, we had a great night.
    mike

Florida Newbie
    Hi Mike

Thanks for the feedback, will not eat anything all day so can stock up on all the desserts, can't wait!

Thanks
    Nadim

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    How do you go about booking the dessert party?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
    How do you go about booking the dessert party?
    Keep looking on Disney site, under Dining Reservations. Type in "Wishes Dessert Party" into the search box follow the link from there.

They don't release dates as often as normal dining reservations[msnsad] so I just keep checking.

Must admit we all loved it and are looking forward to doing it again. Hopefully this May/June[msntongue]
    mike

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar

wishes dessert party

Thanks Freddie, I'll keep checking for dates

Dates now open for reservation until the end of May 2012[msntongue]
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
    Thanks Freddie, I'll keep checking for dates
    Dates now open into June. I've just booked 2 Adults 2 Children $78.78 Worth every penny[msntongue]
    mike