Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: How long can you hire a car for?

Florida Newbie

Question How long can you hire a car for?

What is the longest car hire companies hire their cars for?

Thanks

I think this should answer your question, it is taken from the car hire link at the top of the page http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/faq-misc.aspx
    Glenda and Geoff

Administrator
    You can place a single booking for over and above these times, but then you would have to return the car and pick up a new one after every say 8 weeks.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    It says on the hire agreement when you pick up an Alamo car that the maximum is 56 days.(8weeks)
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    It says on the hire agreement when you pick up an Alamo car that the maximum is 56 days.(8weeks)
    Lynn you are correct, but you can take that car back and pick up a different car. We often stay longer than 56 days. When booking car hire from http://www.uscarhire.co.uk We have two vouchers one for 56 days and the second voucher for the remaining time we want to hire a car.
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    You can of course change the car as often as you want and have an unlimited period with multiple rentals. Unless you're taking the Gold option it costs the same as long as each is in full weekly periods. I can't think of why you would do that unless you just fancied a change, a clean car or maybe needed a particular type of vehicle for part of your holiday.

I've always been surprised that you can't get a better deal for a longer term rental.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 02-11-2011 at 14:36.

Aw, come one ... no one is answering the obvious one ... so ... I'll have to do it!!

I think the cars are just standard length, I wouldn't recommend hiring a stretched limo without a chauffeur!! [msnsmile2]

There, that feels better. I'll leave now!!
    Euan