Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally visited Mannys

Manny's is always our first port of call the night after we arrive in Florida, just think that they give value for money and their ribs and salad are to die for - best ever but my husband always has to have their 24oz Porterhouse all that meat but he never leaves any on the plate.
    Val

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris c View Post
    Counting the days until I can enjoy my Manny's sirloin again![clap]
    Well! The Manny's Sirloin didn't disappoint me!
    Neither did the pork chops. I had the full 1lb and could only eat one. Accepted the offer of a box (for the first time ever!) and the other one made us two delicious sandwiches the next day.
    The salmon was also wonderful - terrific flavour and very moist. Had that twice.
    The top sirloin was also a winner. We both had that and again it was too big to manage in a sitting so we took the rest home in a box (getting good at it now!) and once again had ample for two steak sandwiches the following day.

They are currently running the same offer as last year. If you buy a $100 card then you get a $20 card free. We have already used our free $20 card, but can give the $100 one a hammering in January.

The new Manny's at Winter Haven is also doing very well - I hear! Haven't tried it ourselves yet, but will do in the new year.[msntongue]
    Christine

We love Manny's too. It's worth a visit just for the salad and warm yeast rolls with cinnamon butter....let alone the wonderful steaks and ribs!
    Linda

Florida Expert
    Still haven't tried. We went a couple of times and couldn't even find a carparking space Will have to try next time again

Manny's is always our first meal when over in Florida........always the same...ribs and salad.........just lush.
    I have to agree that their extension does not have the same atmosphere but you can always wait a little longer and ask to be seated in the main restaurant, we do.
    Val

I am in the minority - one of those who is not a fan of Manny's I wouldn't bother to drive there I am afraid .It is too noisy for me to enjoy my meal .

Florida Chatterbox
    I have read so much about this place, how far away is it from Indian Ridge Oaks?

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    Hi Margaret
    Mannys at Haines City is approximately 30 mins from Indian Ridge Oaks, just jump onto
    the I-4 heading towards Tampa, then at Exit 55, take the US-27 heading south, after
    about 7 miles southern dunes golf & villas appears on the left, then mannys is another
    half mile on the right, next to Aldi.
    Enjoy !
    [beer]
    Tony

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by janny View Post
    I am in the minority - one of those who is not a fan of Manny's I wouldn't bother to drive there I am afraid .It is too noisy for me to enjoy my meal .
    ...and the food way too salty. Not worth the drive to get to it...

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for the directions Tony, would like to give it a try when we go in September.
    Margaret