Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for a villa

Florida Newbie

looking for a villa

Hi I am looking at going to orlando next july for my 1st time, with my wife and 2 children aged 4 and 7.
    We are hoping stay in a villa near disney and also to maybe have a nice view. Has anyone got any ideas, for the 2 weeks.

Jamie,

Just go to the top of this page and you will see three links to villas. Just put a request on these, sit back and enjoy looking at all the homes available to you. Best of all - you can be sure that what you see is what you get and you may even get to know the Owner through the Forum.
    You will be spoiled for choice.

How I wish I was back to our first trip, it really is special. As far as the villas go you will be spoilt for choice, take you time, most Villas are near Disney and enjoy your planning. [msnsmile]
    Diane.

This is a great forum for finding just what you are looking for. Make a list of what is important to you and your family. Put in a request and away you go. Do not be afraid to ask questions as there are plenty of people here to help you.

Welcome Jamie, how exciting for you all .My children still say their first trip to Florida was the most memorable Enjoy planning your holiday [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    You should find what you are looking for here. Enjoy the planning, ask as many questions as you want, someone will know the answer. The 1st trip is the most magical, it is hard to explain you just need to experiance it and have fun[msnsmile]
    Lyn

looking for a villa

Enjoy your search & I am sure you will have a great vacation & will want to return again in the future
    Carol

Hi Jamie
    welcome to the OV family, July will soon be here!! so many fabulous villas to choose from and so many lovely people on here to help with most things, xx
    Liesa

I have to agree Liesa, OV is like a family and we are a lovely bunch of Florida addicts aren't we...[msnwink][msnsmile2]
    Wendy

yup we sureare Wendy [msnwink][beer]
    Liesa