Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for a villa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome Jamie and enjoy choosing a villa for your Florida vacation.
    Jan&Steve

Florida Newbie
    I am visiting Orlando in June of next year, never been before, looking for a Villa, what is the nicest area overall near the parks?

Florida Newbie
    What are the nicest area's in Orlando to stay? Planning a trip for June

Florida Chatterbox
    Write down a list of what you would like available in the villa you rent and then just click on the links above and your choice will be amazing!

Florida Savvy
    Quote Originally Posted by Madabouttigger View Post
    How I wish I was back to our first trip, it really is special. As far as the villas go you will be spoilt for choice, take you time, most Villas are near Disney and enjoy your planning. [msnsmile]
    Its different for us, it seems every time we go over it feels special, I suppose it depends if you are going on holiday or like us own our villa, we have just come back and this time just me and her-indoors went, no friend's or family and it was so peaceful and relaxing just doing what we wanted without having to plan what other wanted to do. Also having your own place makes you want to keep it looking in a great condition for guests so its nice making changes and buying new things.