Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep the forum ticking

Florida Chatterbox

Keep the forum ticking

Pass weeks this room is getting extremely quiet and don't want it to go down the root of other sites.

Thank you for your concern Ukman . Don't worry OV is here to stay.This time of year can be quieter. [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

I noticed that too, looking forward to a few more postings.
    Diane.

it has gone quiet over the past few months but a lot of our past members have left us... always new people popping by... its the best site it wont go downhill, been going for to long now... think its almost10 years?
    Liesa

Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    it has gone quiet over the past few months but a lot of our past members have left us... always new people popping by... its the best site it wont go downhill, been going for to long now... think its almost10 years?
    Very true Liesa. We have seen many longstanding members leave OV this past few years. Sold their properties and moved on. Takes time for new members to get established and feel comfortable posting.
    I have noticed we still have hundreds of member and guests that log on everyday view the posts but don’t actually post.
    I hope more members will post, their contribution is invaluable. [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    Everywhere is quiet not just here...I pop in for car hire and to sometimes have a read..I don't know if its just me but time is flying by...summer came and went now we are waiting for the leaves to change here in my part of New England but its still green..

How about some trip reports from some of the 'newer' members. It is always interesting to read what people do and however boring you think it may be, the reports are always popular.

Anyone visited a restaurant which we don't hear of very often? Feedback?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I am on here everyday, don't always post but have seen people come and go. I tend not to do many trip reports as we don't do a lot when we are there, as we bought our villa in May and just love chilling there as we never thought we would be able to afford it. This is the only site I use as the others I have seen are nowhere near as good and much harder to navigate. US Car hire and Florida Park tickets are excellant value here with service second to none. I love this site and feel lost without it.
    Lyn

Only 4 days before leaving for our beautiful house Maybe I will post a trip report or two while I`m there.
    Bente

Florida Chatterbox
    I must admit I haven't visited the site as often as I used to. The last time we went to Orlando was last December for our daughters' wedding and I was always logging on to the site, asking questions etc. Since then it didn't seem likely that we would be able to afford a trip to Orlando for a long time Also I wasn't that keen on the new look to the forum. I've started visiting the site in the last couple of weeks because we are hoping/planning to visit September next year!!!
    I agree that this is the only forum (in my opinion) that is worth looking at.
    Margaret