Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Rodeo!

Florida Newbie

Rodeo!

Hi

We are in Florida November time and we had thought about going to see some rodeo. Silverspurs rodeo looks good, but it looks like it will be closed around November time. Can anyone recommend another rodeo around orlando that would be worth a trip. Thanks. Nadim

Hi Nadine
    The only Rodeo in the Orlando area I have heard of apart from Silverspurs is this one http://www.ksarodeo.com
    I think they hold a rodeo once a month apart from December. I haven't been but I have a friend who has been a couple of times, but it was a while back.[msnsmile2]
    Barbara

The Silverspurs Rodeo are great, but the next event is in February.
    They have the rodeo twice a year in Kissimmee, one in September and one in February.
    Bente

Florida Newbie
    Hi

Yes a shame about silverspurs, but will look at the KSA rodeo, if anyone has been could you tell me if its suitable to take young kids (5 & 3 yrs old)

Thanks
    Nadim

Florida Expert
    The KSA rodeo is great for kids. They have a special calf chasing event for them - the calves have ribbons on their tails and the kids have to chase after them and get the ribbons - it's hilarious to watch!!!

It's a great few hours away from the crowds - do go, you'll enjoy it...

The only word of warning I'll give, is that it's outdoors and all the bright floodlights attract mossies etc - so either be prepared for a few bites or smother yourselves in mosquito repellant...

The Silver Spurs rodeo is all indoors, and all in all a much more professional and slicker event. Although we prefer the KSA one.

Florida Newbie
    Hi

Thanks for the feedback - will definately go to KSA but must remember the mosquito repellant!

Thanks
    Nadim