Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed please!

Florida Expert
    KG - I was originally told that Charlotte County had a 7 day minimum rental period but over time I have come to the conclusion that was a 'rule' implemented by MC
    Clare R

Florida Savvy
    Not sure I would head as far as Rotonda for just 3 days. Particularly if I was driving back to Orlando on the last day for my flight.

If you like somewhere lively, look at St Petes Beach or even Treasure Island. If you like the idea of old Florida (with your feet in white sand) Anna Maria Island has some great places to stay for a short break.

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post

I'm actually posting this eating my breakfast overlooking the Gulf from my balcony and it makes a huge difference to actually be on the beach. Feel free to PM me if you need any recommendations.

(If I get chance and can figure out the technology, I'll try to post a few pictures)
    Oh to be sitting eating breakfast on the balcony - instead of sitting here in the rain - wishing I was there [msnwink]
    Diane.

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for all your posts, I knew I could count on you
    Margaret

From the Toronto Star

Check out South Florida’s best-kept secret
    You know you've stumbled on to a good thing in Florida when it's mid-July, your hotel is full and at sunrise, the beach is alive with shell hunters. Welcome to Sanibel Island.
    Last edited by caroline; 17-10-2011 at 08:55. Reason: links to sites which also have adverts to other rentals aren't allowed.
    Tonish

Florida Expert
    We do try to promote villa rental on the Forum, it helps those of us who advertise on the site!
    Clare R

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Hi Margaeret, are you looking for a condo/villa or a motel. We often vist Fort Myers Beach whilst in Florida and stay at a motel right on the beach, all the rooms have a kitchen so for a few nights we find this enough.
    Lyn

Whoops, apologies. I didn't realise there were other links on there - it was a nice article extolling the virtues about Sanibel beach which I thought was interesting. I certainly wouldn't want to drive anyone away from the villa owners here, I make too much use of you all to risk offending you!
    Tonish

Sanibel Island is beautiful, I would go back right now given a chance. We initially went for one night to look around, the chamber of commerce got us a really good deal on a hotel room with a beach front. We went back last year for a week, after a few days in New York, it was bliss. Beautiful beaches.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020263.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	138
    Diane.

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for all your input, I have been looking at Sanibel Island, it does look lovely. We're not too fussed about what type of accomodation we book, it just needs to have an extra bedroom really.
    Margaret