Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: PM's

PM's

I have cleared all my old PM's out and tried to send a PM, but I still keep coming up with the error message

You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

Do I need to do something else to it John to get it to work?

Thanks [msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm having similar problems - I've tried to reply to a few PM's I've received recently but get a message to say the intended recipient has exceeded their message space. It looks like lots of members aren't aware that they can't receive messages - is there anything that can be done to solve this problem?

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Karen

Have you both in and out messages
    CERI

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I've just been looking into it again and there is no way we can delete the duplicate imported PM's without re-starting the import from the old forum software, which is obviously not an option as we'd lose all the posts since we moved over to the new software.

What I have done though is increase the maximum number of permitted stored messages by a factor of 10, which should hopefully cover even those with the fullest inboxes.

Can people try it again now and let me know if you are still having issues (perhaps with a PM of the username you are trying to send to, so I can check the total number they have in their Inbox and adjust the forum limits accordingly).

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks John - that seems to have fixed my particular problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CERICROWLEY View Post
    Karen

Have you both in and out messages
    Hi Ceri

Even when I've replied, my 'Sent' file shows as Empty. I think under the old system replies did show in an 'Outbox'.

As far as I can tell, my messages have been sent now due to John's actions.

Though I had cleared my inbox my problem stemmed from my outbox, when I cleared that it now works [msnsmile2]