Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indoor Sky Dive

Indoor Sky Dive

Hi

Mr M is fancying an indoor sky dive next time we are in Orlando. I understand there is one on I Drive, any one done this or can give me any advice please?

Thanks

Diane.
    Diane.

Haven't done it on Idrive, but my children 16 and 10 have done it in the Uk and absolutely loved it - go for it!
    Dawn Murray

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    My son has done it at the one off I drive, also done it at the one in Milton Keynes. US one was better organised.
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox
    my son and i both done it last year, its good fun but you don't get very long. I think we paid for an hour slot and with the training etc and equipment sort out we had around 30 minutes in the chamber. There were about 8 people in that session and I think we had two goes each of around 2 minutes.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Madabouttigger View Post
    Hi

Mr M is fancying an indoor sky dive next time we are in Orlando. I understand there is one on I Drive, any one done this or can give me any advice please?

Thanks

Diane.
    I just logged on to ask this very question - although it's my daughter who wants to give it a go.

Andy, you said there was only a couple of minutes actually flying. Do you think it would be better value going for one of the other packages where you get more time, or were the few minutes you had enough? My daughter is 9

Cheers
    Tonish

Florida Savvy
    We did it about 2 years ago with friends - it was a great experience. We are all a lot older (and bigger) than your daughter but it was plenty of time in the actual 'tube'.

There was a small child in the group before us and they seemed to be getting lots of fun out of the experience - they get to fly a lot higher too!

PS Look out for money off vouchers, we found some on the internet

is there only the one location - I think it's on I drive near wet & wild? - or is there a choice? If so what's recommended?
    Diane.

Quote Originally Posted by Madabouttigger View Post
    is there only the one location - I think it's on I drive near wet & wild? - or is there a choice? If so what's recommended?
    It's opposite wet & wild at the traffic lights to Universal.

I would say it is plenty of time - it seemed to take a lot of concentration just to keep in the right position.
    Dawn Murray

We all did this a few years ago. It was brilliant everyone enjoyed it.
    Jan