Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Car Hire Problem

Florida Expert

Car Hire Problem

We've booked a young driver package through this website so that our daughter can drive in Orlando next week. Unfortunately when we've received the voucher it states that our daughter needs to have a credit card. She doesn't have a credit card. We've booked and paid for the car hire using my husband's credit card. Unfortunately there is no number to telephone and discuss this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    ALR

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I've just alerted Roger to this thread, but the quickest way of sorting out this issue is to email in to info@uscarhire.co.uk and Roger or Roulla can advise by return.

Florida Expert
    Thank you it's much appreciated. I emailed Roulla yesterday. She said that we needed to alter our lead driver on the policy but the other drivers are over 25 and I'm not sure if this means that our daughter will no longer be eligible to drive. We've used this company for the past 6 years and I'm sure that previously there was a contact number but I've been through our paperwork for the past couple of years and haven't been able to find a number.

Administrator
    Is your booking with Alamo? What Roulla says is correct, as stated on our website, the Young Driver has to be listed as the lead driver, and the lead driver must have a credit card. Note, Visa Debit is also OK provided you have a return flight ticket (and it's not a pre-paid debit card).