Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: day 3, 4 & 5

Florida Chatterbox

day 3, 4 & 5

Day 3

We are up early & the kids are in the pool before breakfast, we decided to have a shopping day at WallMart but ended up at Mall at Millenia the main reason for going here for the cheesecake factory you guys had reccommended & we were not dissapointed, we had a strawberry one an Oreo one and a shared chocolate one, they were delicious ) so thankyou for the tip, i have a photo of this i must put it up for you to see!
    We left there very happy people and then went to the florida mall it was Sunday 1pm by now and very hot and busy there, we had a good look around bought a few things then went to downtown Disney i dont remember this place much from our last trip but it was a lovely place to be, we had fish & chips in a place i cant remember sorry but it was nice. It had a bar next to it with dancers & singer with a great atmosphere in there. We carried on walking to the Cirque du Soleil then the rain started so it was a dash back to the car we headed back to the villa.

Day 4,

We were at Sea world for 9am on the monday morning and it was busy then we did everything all the shows & rides but to feed the dolphins was a huge queue so we left that for another day, My hubby fell in love with the stingrays we were there for over an hour they seemed to like him too the lady came over for a chat and we had a good natter about them.
    One thing i must say ALL the people at all the parks, shops restaurants were happy, pleasent and helpful, you very quickly get used to this, then you return home to realise that we in this country are not as good at giving a good service, we had excellent service everywhere we went.
    I love Journey to Atlantis we did this a few times, i didnt do Kraken or Manta but the rest of my family did them 3 times each! Pets ahoy was new or we missed it last time, ermm cant make my mind up about this one dogs trained but cats it seemed a little wierd for me, my hubby thought it was great.

Absolutly loved the penguins i was in there for over and hour, just brilliant!

There was one guy who served me in a shop in Seaworld who served me there 5 years ago i remembered him funny isnt it? his manor & service was excellent but mostly i remeber his nail varnish what a nice guy he was.
    We left there about 5ish it was a long day but still we stopped off at the publix and got food in then went over to the shops on the 192 between markers 4,5 & 6 we were close to here last time so we new the area we bought goodies and headed of home around 7pm.

What i love about Seaworld is the shows we noticed a big difference from last time regarding the One Ocean show there was obviously less interaction in the water with the animals but we still enjoyed very much.
    We headed of after tea to downtown Kissimee or old town? thoguht this place was great, it was very quite, we bought a sign for the house and loads of what my hubby says is crap we were back home within the hour totally shattered.

Day 5

Back to Universal & IOA, we did SHREK 4d what a great show and made our way around the park doing most of the rides then headed over to IOA we walked around the long way to end up in Harry Potter world last, the Hulk was done twice, then Spiderman then there was a show in the street the captain America very good we had a few pictures with them, we finally got to Harry Potter world again and it was still just as busy as the other day so we waited to do the flight of the hippogriff 30 mins this was a good ride just over too quick!" but while you are waiting you pass hagrids hut and there are sounds of Fang barking inside.

I made a visit to speak to Moaning Myrtle again and went around the shops we bought more butterbeer its soo nice, then on our trip to Publix later we realised that you can buy it there just without the cream on the top! the park was closing so we headed back and did more shopping at City walk.
    We did some walking & i was soo glad i brought my scruffy but comfy shoes with me they dried out after every water ride and still was able to use them again and again.

We went to Wendys for tea by Marker 6? i think, that was a nice change then back to the shops we missed the day before. we came home & the pool had been cleaned.
    I rang Boggy creek up to book us in for the following day.....

Sorry for my spelling and grammer & i hope i am not going on too much
    Last edited by ali-uk; 11-09-2011 at 23:19.

This is great, really getting a feel for a great holiday. Not tried the butterbeer yet, maybe on this trip.
    Jan

Great report and enjoying reading about your days!

Fab reports, pleased your holiday is going well after the dodgy start.
    Wendy

Loving the report, thanks for posting.
    Diane.

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    I must try this Butterbeer! Sounds like you are packing the days with fun. Looking forward to the next report
    Frances

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Your trip reports are fantastic! I can't wait to go back