Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from New Member

Florida Newbie

Hello from New Member

Hi everybody - been eagerly checking out the forum and felt I had to register!!! We are off to Orlando for our 3rd visit on 21st November, staying in a villa at Crescent Lakes rented through Orlando Villas! We are so excited as we have stayed in hotels on I Drive in the past!!! There are four of us going, my husband, my wife and our 2 daughters!!! Countdown is moving in the right direction although both daughters are celebrating birthdays before we go so we have mini-countdowns going on too!! 2 weeks til eldest daugthers bitrthday and 8 weeks til youngest daughters!!! x x And then only 2 weeks til we leave!!

Am sure you will all have a wonderful time. Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions then ask away as we are all mad about Florida, and especially Orlando.

Time will fly by now!
    ellie

Florida Expert
    You will gain a lot of information from this site so be prepared for some reading. Have you got your ESTA's sorted and just as importantedly your car hire and sat nav sorted? It can all be arranged through this site.
    Clare R

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    welcome to the forum , you will have a great time in Orlando
    Gail

Welcome to the forum [msnsmile2] I'm sure you will love having your own 'home from home' for your holiday..
    Shirley

Administrator
    Welcome to the forum. Crescent Lakes is a fantastic location (not just because I live there [msnsmile2]). You'll have a great time.

Florida Expert
    Have a great time and I am sure you will enjoy having a villa - makes a big difference. Wave on your way to the airport; we're in Kingsteignton!

Welcome to OV. I hope you have a wonderul Florida holiday and you will share with us your experiences.[msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Welcome to the forum and we are also on count down till our next trip which is November 19th for 2 weeks! after all these years of ownership and we still get excited.

Have a great time in Orlando,

Regards, Mark.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Welcome to the forum, be prepared it is very addictive, some very good advice to be had here on any questions regarding Florida, been going since 1993 and still learning new things.
    Lyn