Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: arriving early

Florida Newbie

arriving early

Hi everyone

We will be staying at the Hyatt in MCO when we arrive in November for the first night, and will probably want to pick our hire car up early next morning

We have booked a standard suv and may want to collect around 6-7am (booked with alamo)

Do you think we will have lots of choice as we will be the first customers of the day, or little choice as the previous days returns have not yet been cleaned etc

Thanks
    Nadim

You may just be lucky - just depends on what is in the car park.No way to know really.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Off topic I know, but I'd leave collecting the car for later and treat myself to that lovely buffet breakfast they serve in McCoys at the Hyatt Regency. I'd stay there for that alone!!

Florida Newbie
    Hi

I guess we can wonder down and see what is available and if not happy go back a bit later in the day

McCoys for breakfast then! I will look at the website for more details. Can you rememeber how much it costs?

Thanks
    Nadim

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Whe we stayed at the Hyatt this July I found that car hire was the same cost to collect on the day of arrival or am next day. I decided to pick the car and then just had to move it up to the Hyatt car pak level and it was there ready for the next day.

We were going to the Hard Rock Hotel the next morning so wanted to reduce any delays and have the car loaded and ready.

Just another option you may want to look at.
    Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Nadim View Post
    Hi

I guess we can wonder down and see what is available and if not happy go back a bit later in the day

McCoys for breakfast then! I will look at the website for more details. Can you rememeber how much it costs?

Thanks
    Nadim
    I confirm buffet breakfast was great at the Hyatt MCO, although if my memory serves me it was served at the steackhouse (can't remember the name but has glass walls with view of the planes taking off or landing) and not at McCoys, so it might be something totally different. Ours was under $20 ($16.something?). I remember we got two free buffet breakfast because we're AAA members (well, the French equivalent/partner), so you may want to explore that, as you also get discounts here and there with your member card.
    We loved the Hyatt MCO, being in the airport was great, very comfortable and quiet, and the kids enjoyed the pool. Very easy to pick up your car from there.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lafifille View Post
    I confirm buffet breakfast was great at the Hyatt MCO, although if my memory serves me it was served at the steackhouse (can't remember the name but has glass walls with view of the planes taking off or landing) and not at McCoys, so it might be something totally different. Ours was under $20 ($16.something?). I remember we got two free buffet breakfast because we're AAA members (well, the French equivalent/partner), so you may want to explore that, as you also get discounts here and there with your member card.
    We loved the Hyatt MCO, being in the airport was great, very comfortable and quiet, and the kids enjoyed the pool. Very easy to pick up your car from there.
    Actually it's me that's mistaken. It isn't in McCoys and was in the dining room you describe.

The last time I was there I recall it costing about the same as you posted.

Florida Chatterbox
    Stayed at the Hyatt a few times when embarking on cruises and the breakfast buffet is excellent. When we have been there its been served in the main restaurant which I think is called Hemisphere's.

I picked cars up after cruises at around 10am and never found any problem with choice.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Just remember that if you pick up a car at 7am on the the last day it will need to be returned by 7am otherwise you will be charged for an extra day.
    Lyn