Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Current weather

Florida Newbie

Current weather

Hi all, we fly out on Sunday, cannot wait, it's 5 years since we were last in Florida. Have been little bit concerned
    over last couple weeks looking at weather reports/forecasts etc, it looks like it's warm but with lots of rain and mainly cloudy.
    Can anyone tell me who is out there at the moment and has maybe been there for a couple weeks, has it been sunny at all?
    I know the weather everywhere seems very wet, but I was hoping for a bit of sun.
    Any comments on this would be appreciated.

Florida Expert
    We came back last Friday. We saw some spectacular thunderstorms and I would say some of the rain lasted longer than in previous years we have been but we still had plenty of sun. A few odd days were a bit cloudy and cooler but with the humidity it was a relief - thank goodness for air conditioning and walk through shops!

Well we're here now, just come in from a day by the pool, it's been gorgeous!
    We arrived last Wednesday afternoon to very hot rain! but apart from one day we've had plenty of sunshine and the usual afternoon rain around - 3 or 4pm.
    We were planning a shopping day today because the weather forecast wasn't good but so far the weather forecast has been wrong at least 75% of the time!!
    So fingers crossed the 'kids' are doing Typhoon Lagoon tomorrow, I think they'd have fried if they'd spent today there!
    Caroline & Dave

We are also here and it has been lovely and hot. Just started to spinkle now but nothing much. The forecasts seem to be totally wrong at the moment
    Lynne

Florida Newbie
    Thank you for your replies on weather, hopefully we will see abit of sun while we are there, but I will be happy just to be in Florida.
    Thanks all
    Ann

Florida Expert
    Have a great time [beer]