Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: where to rent???

Florida Newbie

where to rent???

Hi i am currently trying to pick a villa for may2012. i need 5 bedrooms and would like to be as close as possible to 192 and supermarkets and restaurants. any suggestions as there are so many it gets confusing!!! have already sent some info requests to websites but would be good to hear from someone that knows the area.
    thanks fiona

You could also look at the map of all the villa locations. This will let you zoom in to see where they are, link is posted below.

Regards Dave

http://www.orlandovillas.com/Map.aspx
    Dave Lewis

There are lots of communities off the 192 - the Formosa Gardens area is close to numerous restaurants and includes communities such as Windsor Hills, Emerald Island, Windsor Palms, Formosa Gardens Estates, Indian Creek, Rolling Hills and Oak Island Harbor. You also have the Lindfields area right next to Formosa with Sunset Lakes in the middle of the two and, further along towards east you have Bella Vida and other communities around that area. I don't know that end too well, but I am sure others who will can give you a better idea.

You would probably be best doing an inquiry from one of the links at the top of the page stating your requirements and suitable owners will answer you.

Happy hunting!
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    As Sarah said the Formosa Gardens area has plenty of choice if you want to be close to the 192 and Disney, we quite often walk in he evening from our villa to the Formosa shopping centre whcih has some 7 restaurants, atm, medical centre and a supermarket.
    It takes some 10/12 minutes to walk.
    Eric

Florida Newbie
    thanks everyone for the info. i have come across a lovely at the hamlets does anyone know anything about the location?