Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Weather in April??

Florida Newbie

Weather in April??

Hi All

We are thinking of Orlando 2012 but we can only go in school holidays! so it's either April or August. (We usually go November, which we like as we have always had lovely warm weather). Can anyone give me some idea what the weather temperature and conditions are generally like in April ??

Thanks
    Jo[8D]

Jo,

We went April 2009 and April 2010. It wasn't scorching hot, more like a good British summer, on both occasions. The girls would have liked it hotter I think, but I was quite happy! The pool definitely needed heating! We had 2 wet days on each occasion, but just made those Mall days so it didn't spoil the holiday.

I do wonder if you've left it a bit late to find flights for April 2012 though. Have you looked at flights yet?
    Dave.

Gold 5 Star Member
    To some extent it depends on when in April you're looking at. I've been in late April/early May for the past 15 years or so and almost always have hot weather whereas late March/early April is a bit cooler (although still very nice) and perhaps a little more likely to rain.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 30-08-2011 at 09:33.

Florida Newbie
    Thankyou for all your replies, just working out April or August now???
    Jo

We were there in April this year and it was excessively hot, but there are no two year's the same. However we are always there between March and mid-May and it is usually lovely and warm. This year was an exceptional one for heat. We also have very little rain at that time of year, most rain falls in the summer months. Again this year it was very dry, not good for the grass I am afraid. We have been going at that time for around 20 years and love it.

Andrena

We love April into May as nice temperature (80 or so), not so humid too.
    Regards, Mark

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    We were also there in April this year (the middle two weeks), between 80s and 90s with bright blue sky nearly every day.
    What more could you ask for !!
    [beer]
    Tony