Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spending money for Florida

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Totally agree with Sammibabe and Kitch50 on this one! We also take a set amount out with us each day and when its gone, its gone. We have never ever needed more and most days have money left to blow in the last few days of the holiday...we also have never went without anything we wanted on holiday.

I for one dont think US shopping is any cheaper generally than in the UK - but i suppose we dont really go for the shopping so maybe thats why we dont know where the bargains are. Enjoy your holiday and make us all jealous with trip reports when you come home!

Florida Expert
    Think depends what you are shopping for. Girls got some great t-shirts for sixth form at Walmart for $5 - 7, some Disney ones. Craft stuff (scrapbooking particularly) is definitely cheaper but also you get different stuff.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for all the replies guys, much appreciated. Only 5 days to wait now!
    Oh and agree re craft stuff, my mum looks forward to shopping for craft stuff the most!lol