Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travel Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by No Shoes View Post
    Back again!

The company I found for long stay insurance is www.travelinsurance.co.uk (hope posting the link on here is OK) I entered our details and got a quote for their Gold cover of £198 for a 180 day trip.
    They will only insure for 31 days if you are over 65.
    Maureen Green

Oxfordshire UK & Languedoc-Roussillon France
    Has anyone with a Nationwide FlexAccount Travel Cover, upgraded it to cover them for a USA trip? I just phoned them for a quote to upgrade from the standard (free) European cover, and it's only £20 for 12 months.

It sounds too good to be true, I'm going to read the policy document carefully, but wondered if anyone had done this and was happy with the cover.

UPDATE: I have now checked the policy document, the key elements being that I would be covered for up to £10 million for emergency medical treatment, and up to £2 million for personal liability. Which I think is probably OK.
    Last edited by online; 09-09-2011 at 15:03.
    Amanda

Florida Savvy
    Its nearly 3 years since we started this thread and I am looking again to buy insurance for a 5 month trip.

Does anyone have any new information to add to the above?

Thank you

Super Moderator
    Sorry do not have anya help with your 5 month trip but we did have to make a claim on Nationwide Flex travel insurance which we had upgraded to rest of the world. We had to make a claim in New Zealand which involved additional hotels, change off lights and taxis - they covered all our costs and we were very pleased with the help we received from them.