Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Premier Post

Florida Savvy

Premier Post

As the person who originally suggested this thread - I would like to offer my thanks to the 'powers that be' for setting up this forum.

[clap][clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No Shoes View Post
    As the person who originally suggested this thread - I would like to offer my thanks to the 'powers that be' for setting up this forum.

[clap][clap]
    Seconded - hopefully this will get the hoped for interest. To get us started, I'd be interested to know to what extent (if at all) owners on here are able to offer longer-term rental rates?

I do know this has proved a sensitive subject in the past and I'm not looking for specific figures but I would be genuinely interested in hearing how owners view the whole concept.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 26-08-2011 at 11:20.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Sorry for the delay in actioning this. If I miss anything else then do feel free to chase me up at john@orlandovillas.com [msnsmile].

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Thanks for the original idea No Shoes, and thanks to John for starting it, I think it could prove a really useful forum.
    Lyn