Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: mid size SUV or standard size

Florida Newbie

mid size SUV or standard size

Hi we have hired a mid size SUV from Dollar via US care hire although not in Florida in California, There are 4 adults travelling and although I know the car is well big enough for us all I am not sure if the boot will big enough for all the lugage we will have 4 suitcases and some hand luggage. I am wondering if it would be best to upgrade to a larger size SUV. Has anyone any experience of how much luggage will fit into a mid size, any advice welcome thanks.
    deborah

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah blair View Post
    Hi we have hired a mid size SUV from Dollar via US care hire although not in Florida in California, There are 4 adults travelling and although I know the car is well big enough for us all I am not sure if the boot will big enough for all the lugage we will have 4 suitcases and some hand luggage. I am wondering if it would be best to upgrade to a larger size SUV. Has anyone any experience of how much luggage will fit into a mid size, any advice welcome thanks.
    We had mid size for 2 adults and 2 children with a medium case each plus hand luggage and we could not close the boot! All the hand luggage had to go under children's feet and between them on the back seats! In my personal opinion it's way to small and I would upgrade!

Florida Newbie
    Hi,

On this subject, Could anyone please tell me if a Standard Size SUV would be sufficient for 4 adults and a 2 year old. We would have 4 medium sized suitcases.

Regards,
    Josh