Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Not receiving notifications of posts....

Florida Savvy

Not receiving notifications of posts....

What am I doing wrong? [:I]

I have reviewed by settings and my profile but am not receiving any notifications of forums I have either started or contributed to!
    I have checked my junk mail folder but no luck.

Help please.........

I've got the same problem.

Also even though I tick the "remember me" box when I log in I still have to enter my user name and password each time I visit. Any help gratefully received.
    Julie

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Sounds like your web browser on your computer is stopping the forum cookies from being stored. Without these the forums cannot keep you logged in.

Can you check your browser settings and / or any security software on your PC and make sure it allows the forum cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Also even though I tick the "remember me" box when I log in I still have to enter my user name and password each time I visit. Any help gratefully received.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I'm not sure the new forum software sends emails out like that, but it could do. We're away from home for a few days so if I've not got back to you with a definitive answer within the week, please feel free to chase me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by No Shoes View Post
    What am I doing wrong? [:I]

I have reviewed by settings and my profile but am not receiving any notifications of forums I have either started or contributed to!
    I have checked my junk mail folder but no luck.

Help please.........

Florida Savvy
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk View Post
    I'm not sure the new forum software sends emails out like that, but it could do. We're away from home for a few days so if I've not got back to you with a definitive answer within the week, please feel free to chase me up.
    Thanks for the kind offer. However it appears things have changed slightly.... I now get notifications of new posts that are in new forums. Maybe it was something to do with the changeover [msnscared]
    EG posting in old forums from the new system??

By the way - love the much improved forums [clap]