Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Review of new the Cheetah Hunt Triple Launch Coaster

Cool Review of new the Cheetah Hunt Triple Launch Coaster

Calling all Coaster Kings & Queens!

The new Cheetah Hunt ride at Busch Gardens is simply awesome.

Despite a very very long and frustrating wait for the electrical storm to pass it was well worth the wait.

The bit that sets it aside from other rides is the fact that you are launched - at an amazing force of 4Gs - 3 times during the ride which means it's not just exhilarating at the start but all the way through. Literally took my breath away at one point.

Oh, let's not forget that it is really fast as well. I think they quote speeds of 70mph.

Upside down just once (which was fine by me!). One really really steep hill (remember to hold onto your lunch!)

Incredibly smooth throughout.

And, amazing long. It stretches nearly the whole length of the park and takes just under 4 minutes to complete the ride.

Since my experience on Shekira, when I was scared out of my skin by that first drop that just dangles you over the edge [msnscared]I have become very wary of coasters (almost to the point of not enjoying them anymore) but the whole family; 2 girls ages 8 & 9 all really enjoyed it.

Of course, it goes without saying that you need to get there the minute the doors open and queue for this ride first.
    Lots of footage on YouTube but it doesn't really do it justice.
    Enjoy !! [clap]

Nice review, looking forward to riding it

Florida Expert
    Girls have been on it today again. They love it!

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    We went on this on Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday went straight to the ride at around 10:30 and waited 40 minutes. thrsday went around 1:30 and waited less than 10 minutes.
    I really like this as there are not too many twists and turns which seem to be what upsets my head as I get older.
    Christine

This was being built when we were last in Florida. It looked ace. Can't wait to rid it myself.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    We were not going to Bushe Gardens in September but just read your great review and Colin has said he would like to fit it in. We were going to wait until next year so he could ride Cheetah with our daughter (i don't do coasters) but now he can't wait to give this a try.
    It has been a couple of years since we went so it will be nice.

Mary

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    I cant wait to try this!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheetah1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	100Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheetah2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	101
    Cheetah hunt is without doubt the smoothest 'coaster I have ever been on, absolutely outstanding !!!
    Would add that Busch have added an exceptional cheetah enclosure with 7 animals....
    Not entirely sure whether guests watch the cheetahs or t'other way around !!!!
    Well worth a visit......