Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Dial A Flight

Florida Savvy

Question Dial A Flight

Hi I have just received a price from Dial A Flight that does not seem too bad for Florida next August. Has anybody used these people before or can tell me anything about them? Ant advice much needed.

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida2009 View Post
    Hi I have just received a price from Dial A Flight that does not seem too bad for Florida next August. Has anybody used these people before or can tell me anything about them? Ant advice much needed.
    Never used them but we are going in August next year too, may I ask what the quoted you?

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida2009 View Post
    Can I ask what the quote was and with who and what route? I noticed you also posted about charter travel also? Personally I would not use either company and would always book direct with the airline.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have used Dial a Flight some 10 years or so ago though and they were fine. Mostly these days we use Charter Travel who we have been very helpful.

Florida Expert
    Have used DaF a few times. I have certainly had a better response from them than with Charter Travel.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have used them previously, but many years ago now and their service was good.
    Jan&Steve

Have checked their flight prices many times but never found that they were that competative. Just found a good Virgin price for January £376.30
    Val

Florida Newbie

dial a flight package deal

hello everyone this is all new to me this forum malarkey! lol nehoo ive booked a family holiday with dial a flight for march 2013 originally we wer going to book flights villa etc separately but the cost was ridiculous for the 6 of us (4 adults 2 kids) coming in at 5-7 thousand so was shopping around for package quotes n because i found them to be the cheapest for villa, direct flights with virgin n mini van i booked with them. the sales assistant (Stuart) was great he asked us everything we wanted n got us a really good price ( £4646) in my opinion. i just wanted to know of peoples opinions, experiences etc with them and we have been given a list of 7 communities ( bridgewater, highgrove, the retreat at legacy park, orange tree, espirit, hampton lakes and highlands reserve) to choose from but im at a loss at the min whether to choose 1 n which 1!!!! we have been to florida 3 times before n done a hotel then villas on lindfields n lake wilson which wer basic but great. having 4 kids ( 2 teenages n 2 little ones) the pool is very important to us as wen wer not at the parks thats wer ul find them. ive done a bit of research on each of them but still undecided as im not sure if we should restrict ourselves to 1 community or just ask for a villa with a great pool n games room [msnscared] HELP!!