Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charter Travel

Florida Savvy

Question Charter Travel

I have used the link at the top of the page to get a quote on flights to Orlando and it says that the firm is Charter Travel. Has anyone used them before and can they tell me if they are ok to use as it is not a firm i have heard of. They seem very friendly and helpful on the phone but would like to hear from people that have used them.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We use them most of the time and have done for about 7 or 8 years. We find them very helpful.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We'vw used them for around 11 years now and never had anything but good experiences when we have used them.
    Babblin Boo

At least a third of all my guests use them and are very happy.

regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    I haven't used them but I've no reason not to and clearly those who have are OK with it all.

I just wish they'd manage their website a bit better - it's a bit of a clutter and you end up trawling through a lot of "Current Specials' that seem to have expired weeks ago. For me, that doesn't leave a good impression.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 18-08-2011 at 03:40.

Florida Expert
    We have always used them. No problems whatsoever, staff are always pleasant and willing to help

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    I haven't used them but I've no reason not to and clearly those who have are OK with it all.

I just wish they'd manage their website a bit better - it's a bit of a clutter and you end up trawling through a lot of "Current Specials' that seem to have expired weeks ago. For me, that doesn't leave a good impression.
    I must admit that's one area where I found in the past they were not as up to speed as they could and have always found it better to speak directly to them to find out what the current special offers are. As they do such good business for them they get a Virgin allocation of guaranteed seats so can often quote a price much further in advance than the 335 days that Virgin themselves allow you to book.
    Babblin Boo

i have used them before and were very good, but they never answered my querie re flights just checked and the automated reply was 31st july, havent heard from them yet says they should respond within 24 hours
    Liesa

Have used them before and used them this year for our September trip and even found good price for flights with a stop off in New York. Nice friendly and helpful staff.

Val

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    we have used them before
    and pass there details on to guests that stay in our Villa , nice helpful staff
    Gail