Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Villa Adress

Florida Newbie

Villa Adress

When should you get the adress from your villa you are gonna rent?
    Whats normal?

I have been told that when the full amount is being paid they will tell the adres of the villa because of security reasons.
    Is this how it uassally works?

I think that is quite common, however many owners will give the address earlier for guests wanting to include the information on ESTA applications - although it isn't actually required for the application.
    Caroline & Dave

Each owner will have a different take on this-so no right or wrong way to go about it.Personally once I get the final balance I send out all details as to how and where etc but having said that if my guest wants the address before this stage I will give it to them .

I send all the information once the final balance has been paid 10 weeks prior to my guests arriving in the villa. Having said that, if a guest has returned the booking form and paid the deposit and requests the address prior to paying the final balance, I will provide it.
    Jim

I send the information as soon as the balance has been payed but I give the address to guests for the Esta forms
    Carol

Florida Newbie
    Ok thanks so it is normal

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Hi and welcome to the forum, lots of great advise on here.

We have just got back from 17 nights at Disney. We are going out for Christmas & New Year but staying in a villa.

We booked it a couple of months ago & the owner gave us the full address. We were therefore able to go & have a look to check directions for when we arrive before Christmas.

Its in a great location so now the children are really looking forward to going back.

I think most (if not all genuine) owners would be more than happy to furnish you with addresses if you so wish, so you can do your own reasearch.
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by freddiehollie View Post

We were therefore able to go & have a look to check directions for when we arrive before Christmas.

Actually this is the one reason that some owners do not like giving out the address to early. I'm sure you were discrete, but if you were staying in a villa you might not be happy with strangers stopping outside and looking in. After all you would not know who they are or what they wanted.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Hi Dave. Didn't actually stop. Just drove past so when we arrive, (in the dark) we know which way to go. Would'nt have dreamt of stopping.
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by caroline View Post
    I think that is quite common, however many owners will give the address earlier for guests wanting to include the information on ESTA applications - although it isn't actually required for the application.
    Hi Caroline, The address where you are staying is required on the ESTA forms- I've just been filling them out[msnwink]
    Sharon