Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: up to date weather forcast!

Florida Chatterbox

up to date weather forcast!

to anyone who is out there now (lucky things!!) whats the weather like ? i have a kissimmee weather chart on my home page comp and every day looks really wet !

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    At this time of year, the forecast always puts in at least 20-30% chance of rain. just due to the season. Beginning of July through to end of July was pretty warm and dry, the very odd occasion was stormy, and when it rains it rains, but for about an hour and all fine.
    CERI

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by CERICROWLEY View Post
    At this time of year, the forecast always puts in at least 20-30% chance of rain. just due to the season. Beginning of July through to end of July was pretty warm and dry, the very odd occasion was stormy, and when it rains it rains, but for about an hour and all fine.
    Hope it stays like that [msncool]

Donny, I also have Kissimmee weather on my iGoogle homepage, and I'd been wondering exactly the same thing! Thank's for asking (and thanks for the reply Ceri)
    Dave.

It is fab today - but very very hot .....over 110 on our pool deck right now. Yesterday it rained most of the day but looks fine over the coming weekend

Had a gorgeous day at Typhoon Lagoon today - sunshine all day, very hot!
    Dawn Murray

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Wish it was as glorious in blighty - summer is non existant at the mo!

wrpac00
    I am afraid these forecast are a bit of a waste of time as they change all the time. The blanket forecast for the next week is 94-95 every day with a 40% chance of rain. Its 6-40pm now and we had a 15min shower at 2-45.

Florida Newbie

Cool Been here a month......

Donny we have been here for a month and we go home tomorrow......it's been very very hot! We did have heavy rain for 2 full days last week but the rest of the time we have had patchy afternoon storms, some days they start early and some days later. Over all it's been pretty typical for July and August, we have been coming here for over 20 years and you get some years wetter than others. I have a pretty good tan so it can't have been that bad!

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    I could cope with a few thunder storms for some time in Florida methinks