Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: up to date weather forcast!

wrpac00
    Quote Originally Posted by villalover59 View Post
    Donny we have been here for a month and we go home tomorrow......it's been very very hot! We did have heavy rain for 2 full days last week but the rest of the time we have had patchy afternoon storms, some days they start early and some days later. Over all it's been pretty typical for July and August, we have been coming here for over 20 years and you get some years wetter than others. I have a pretty good tan so it can't have been that bad!
    I have been here 11 weeks. The two days I think you are talking about were not heavy (FLORIDA RAIN) rain it was more like good old English rain.

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by wrpac00 View Post
    I have been here 11 weeks. The two days I think you are talking about were not heavy (FLORIDA RAIN) rain it was more like good old English rain.
    Very true Paul, it did remind me of English rain, all day grey and constant rain and like you say not heavy Florida rain!

wrpac00
    Quote Originally Posted by villalover59 View Post
    Very true Paul, it did remind me of English rain, all day grey and constant rain and like you say not heavy Florida rain!
    That was a depressing day, poor weather and reminded me of English weather.

Florida Savvy
    BAD WEATHER!!!!! Did no one explain the rules to it!!!! Florida- blue skies and sunshine!!! Britain -grey skies and rain! Someone better explain that to mr weather before we arrive in October!!! Lol!!! Never mind I bet it's still better than the uk!!!
    Pauline
    Pauline mccluskey

Super Moderator
    Well I am sure the weather, even with some rain, was better than the UK. It was not at all nice yesterday with no play in the final test after lunch due to bad weather, Dorset had 2.5" of rain in a couple hours which was more than the total amount of rainfall for August and the temperature was dismal as well no temps for us in the 80's +

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mexico View Post
    BAD WEATHER!!!!! Did no one explain the rules to it!!!! Florida- blue skies and sunshine!!! Britain -grey skies and rain! Someone better explain that to mr weather before we arrive in October!!! Lol!!! Never mind I bet it's still better than the uk!!!
    Pauline
    Pauline don't worry, October is a great month for weather, we only had those 2 bad days out of 31 so excellent in terms of sunny days, temps were way up into high 90's with heat index made it feel well well into 100's - blooming freezing back here in comparison!

Florida Expert
    It was great all day yesterday, but then the weather changed last night about 7 ....thunderstorms, heavy rain, lightning..heavy rain!!! It last for hours, at least this morning, blue skies...and warm again.