Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights

Florida Newbie

Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights

Hi,

We quite fancy going to this and was wondering what people who have experienced it thought if it was worth going to and worth the money?

Thanks
    Josh

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    If you have children under about 12 I would advise against it, unless they really, really like horror to the extreme.
    CERI

Florida Junior
    Hi Josh

My wife and i ( two 50 somethings) have been for the last 2 years (and have just booked tickets for this year)

There is so much to see without going in to the special houses. You would need to go more than one night to see everything as some of the queues for the houses can be up to 2hrs long.

Most of the usual rides in the park are open as well.

If you like a bit of a scare my advice would be to go (but watch out for the buzz saw men)

Juniro

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Its absolutely brilliant - like a totally different park on the Horror Nights. As other poster mentioned, i wouldnt take kids under 13ish - it is very scary and jumpy. I highly recommend it - definitely worth the money! Enjoy!

My daughter has been two years running now and finds it very good. She says it appears very real. We bought a year ticket last October so this October she can go again. She is 18 and just waits every year to go back.

Florida Newbie
    Well worth the money,this will be our third visit,but go the extra mile get fast passes those queues go on for ever.All of us are looking forward to Silent Hill and my favourite without a doudt The Walking Dead. We are going Oct 30th-Nov17th with Virgin,this will be our first trip with them for a few years now,we've been with Continental from Bristol-Newark-Orlando since 2005,they were very good in my opinion,last year went with Aer Lingus Bristol-Dublin-Orlando,weird going through American Immigration and Customs at Dublin Intl then straight through MCO as domestic.