Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prom dresses

Prom dresses

anyone know where there are some decent prom dress shops?? Laurens going into her final year in september and would love to look around at prom dresses in florida with a view to picking one for her future prom,
    feeling excited with her but think my poor feet are gonna know about it...lol
    Liesa

Florida Savvy
    Can I jump in here and also ask about bridal gowns! My future daughter in law is coming with us this year and is very keen to look at bridal gowns! Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
    Pauline mccluskey

Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    anyone know where there are some decent prom dress shops?? Laurens going into her final year in september and would love to look around at prom dresses in florida with a view to picking one for her future prom,
    feeling excited with her but think my poor feet are gonna know about it...lol
    Hi Leisa

Try J C Penney's @ Florida Mall as they usually have a good selection of gowns & prom dresses. There is also a small boutique in the mall called Cache.
    Debra

Florida Expert
    We're in the same boat needing a prom dress - we got a good deal for our oldest 3 years ago. Looked at JCPenney's in May and not too many long dresses to choose from in a size 6. Will look again this trip. It's so useful knowing it will be different from the ones bought in the UK. Will definately have a look at Cache.

Tax free weekend is 12 - 14 August for books, clothing, and footwear ($75 or less) and School supplies ($15 or less) - savings can be useful.

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    You could try TJ Maxx ( both here and in Florida)
    Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    The Burlington Coat Factory and also Macys have beautiful prom dresses.

Have fun looking at all those beautiful dresses.

I have just Googled Prom Dresses and found this website, So Sweet Boutique, they have a store in the Casselberry.

Central Florida's largest designer collections of Prom Dresses and 2011 Homecoming Dresses (Orlando area) ! Please stop in and visit our store if you are in the Orlando Disney area.

***LOCAL STORE customers who are in the Orlando area and want to shop in our physical store can come during these hours.
    Monday-Friday: 11AM - 5:00PM Eastern
    Saturday: 11AM - 5:00PM
    Sundays: 12PM -5:00PM Eastern
    PLEASE ARRIVE ONE HOUR PRIOR TO OUR SCHEDULED CLOSING TIME IF YOU WANT TO TRY ON ITEMS, WE DO CLOSE PROMPTLY DUE TO FAMILY OBLIGATIONS.

Address
    1033 State Rd 436 (Semoran Blvd), Suite 153 Casselberry, Fl 32707

My daughter has just had her Prom (she looked beautiful by the way) and my friend (whose daughter was also at the same Prom) got her daughter's dress from a small boutique in Florida Mall at a fraction of the cost that I paid for my daughter's dress !!! .... so I would say that if you are over there and have room in your suitcase to bring a dress home ..... go for it Liesa (did you see Jennifer's prom pictures on FB by the way Liesa??)
    Wendy

You should also try ROSS - dress for less at Posner Center. You can do a real bargain there.
    Bente

Florida Chatterbox
    Not many long dresses but my daughter insists her grad dress will be from Betsey Johnson. They have shop in Mall at Millenia and also outlet in Premium Outlets ( used to be Prime ) on International Drive

will make a point of writing these down so we can go look... no wendy i didnt but will go look now thanks all xxxxx
    Liesa