Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The cheesecake factory

Florida Chatterbox

Cool The cheesecake factory

I have read on here somewhere that there is a cheesecake factory, can anyone please tell me where it is? Also what is in celebration? we are staying in Indian Ridge & i think its quite close to it,
    4 weeks tomorrow and counting?!?!

Florida Chatterbox
    The Cheesecake Factory is at Mall at Milennia. Celebration is a lovely town and is close to Indian Ridge. There are many speciality shops and some good places to eat and nice walks around the Lake. Celebration has a good web site, just google Town of Celebration and you will find it.

The Florida Guide is a series of articles written by members of this site. They give you a unique insight into places that tourists both head for immediately or sometimes miss completely.

If you click on the link below and enter CELEBRATION in the search box you will be able to see the full text for a number of articles.

Hope this helps; also if you try CHEESECAKE you will find some reviews of The Cheesecake Factory

Regards Dave

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida_guide/search.aspx

Last edited by DaveL; 29-07-2011 at 08:55.
    Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    There are 2 Cheesecake Factories in the Orlando area - Mall at Millennia and Winter Park. No difference between them or in my experience between any of the many locations across the US.

Huge menu with portions to match and decent quality food.

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    There are 2 Cheesecake Factories in the Orlando area - Mall at Millennia and Winter Park. No difference between them or in my experience between any of the many locations across the US.

Huge menu with portions to match and decent quality food.
    We've never noticed a difference between any Cheesecake Factory restaurants either, had the same quality and menu in Florida, Kansas or Arizona. Winter Park is a lovely place too, makes for a quiet day away from the parks. You can take a nice boat tour and get to see beautiful homes by the lake. Lots of lovely shops.

We've yet to manage to find the one in Winter Park ... I suspect as when we are there there are lots of options for nice food.

In saying that ... The Cheesecake Factory = V.V.Yummy!!
    Euan

Cheesecake Factory a must on every visit to Florida - only ever order the lunch portion though and if you go for any of the starters don't overdo it, one starter easily serves two people.

Celebration also always on our list. Coffee from Starbucks, sit in rocking chairs by the lake whilst drinking it, walk round the lake looking our for aligators and turtles and then into the Town Tavern for lunch.

Lovely and relaxing, if a little 'Stepford Wives'!!!

Florida Chatterbox
    Thankyou so much everyone, i will have a look now, we totally missed both these places last time.

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Just been to Mall Of Millennia Cheesecake Factory this afternoon, it was busier than normal, but luckily we had booked.

Best part was, on arrival informed it was 'National Cheesecake day', ( maybe it is every day) Anyway all cheesecakes were half price!!

Managed a starter and a chocolate cheesecake, just arrived back for a lie down!!
    Graham

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    I have never tried the Cheesecake Factory - im going to visit on my next trip