Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Jaws Ride

Florida Expert

Jaws Ride

Hi, someone has just told me that the Jaws ride maybe closed at the moment, does anyone know if this is true.

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    We went on Jaws 14th July and it was working ok then. Haven't been to Universal since but saw no signs re the ride closing.
    Graham

Florida Expert
    Thanks.

Florida Chatterbox
    I think its probably on its last legs now anyway as its looking pretty dated and is probably going to be the next ride to be updated.
    Andy

I have to agree, it is a bit dated when compared to something like the Harry Potter ride, but although it is corny, and although you absolutely KNOW that the shark is not real, it is still fun to do. My son and I went on it in May after not having been for some years and really enjoyed it.
    ellie

Gold 5 Star Member
    its nice to have a ride that the family can all go on...I like it cus it reminds me of home

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    It may be dated, and I agree, but if you look at the lines it is still one of the most popular rides at Universal. We did Jaws again this year with fast pass and enjoyed it.

The Simpsons, Mummy, Rip ride rocket are obviously popular but even ET which again is an old ride again is still pulling in the crowds.

I have noticed this year that some of the rides have been updated to various degrees, and of course Legoland arrives October 2011!
    Graham

Florida Newbie

Cool

The Jaws Ride???????

Its got to be done..............

its the law!!!

Florida Expert
    My (eldest) daughter won't do Jaws or Terminator show [msnwink] The rest of us love it [clap]

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    I love Jaws - cheesy and very 1980's but totally nostalgic! Du dum, du dum, du dum, du dum, dun, dun, dun...ARGGHHHH!! :P