Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Man Group

Florida Expert

Blue Man Group

We are thinking of going to see Blue Man Group next time we go as it will be the last family holiday with all of us together [msncry] Kids are 18, 16 and 11 but it will cost $400 so is it worth it? Good family event? Showed Cirque Du Soleil but they didn't seem that keen

I have seen the one in Vegas and thought it was brilliant, enjoyed more than Cirques 'O'

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I've seen them a few times and love them every time--very difficult to describe but your age children will appreciate it rather than tinies--I'd go again tomorrow!!

We have seen it 3 times, NY, Vegas and Orlando..........brilliant show, your kids will love it!

Liz

Definitely go. We've seen Cirque in Orlando 3 times and that is probably enough for that show. Been to Blue Man Group once and will go again next year. Worth the money for me.
    Regards, Mark

We've seen Blue Man Group in Orlando and New York and loved it both times, the kids especially will love the noise and atmosphere and it' something totally different.
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Were planning on seeing one or the other next trip - at the moment were definitely leaning towards BMG

Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    I have seen the one in Vegas and thought it was brilliant, enjoyed more than Cirques 'O'
    That's funny. I've also seen the BMG in Vegas, and I thought it was vastly over-rated. I much preferred the C de S in Orlando. Each to his own, I guess :-)
    Keith

Our whole family went to see this and all ages thoroughly enjoyed it. There is plenty to enjoy whatever your age. My husband and I are going again when we go out by ourselves in November. I also loved Cirque De Soleil and so did my daughter but the rest of them were not that keen. Tried to persuade husband to go again but no joy, so if I go again it will have to be a single ticket.

Florida Chatterbox
    All the family will enjoy blue man group.
    Michelle