Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Wishes Dessert Party (MK)

Florida Expert

Wishes Dessert Party (MK)

Have been unable to book this online and my friend had the same problem but managed to book by phone. I tried to ring but the operator said she couldn't find any availability [msncry] Suggested that I ring to see if there are any cancellations on and off before we go. When I have rung before they don't seem to know an awful lot about this one. Do they use the same info as we see online and if I can't book online for whatever reason they won't be able to book it either? We would really like to go to this so any advice gratefully received

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Some new dates have just been released for August, September, October & November. No December yet.

I have booked online for early August[clap][clap]. That said I have been checking daily for the last month.

I rang up a month ago & I was told nothing had been released, so keep looking. So thats what I did.

The kids are really looking forward to it & we have heard lots of great reports.[msntongue][msntongue]
    mike

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by freddiehollie View Post
    Some new dates have just been released for August, September, October & November. No December yet.

I have booked online for early August[clap][clap]. That said I have been checking daily for the last month.

I rang up a month ago & I was told nothing had been released, so keep looking. So thats what I did.

The kids are really looking forward to it & we have heard lots of great reports.[msntongue][msntongue]
    Thanks for that when did you book please? I was told when I rang that there was no availability not that they hadn't been released so hope she got it wrong!

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Hi Sammibabe.

I booked online on the 13th July 2011. The cost for all 4 of us (2 adult 2 children) was $85.16, which you pay on booking.

But as I said I went online at least once a day for the previous 5/7 weeks.

We booked for 8th August. Loads of availability when I checked, but wouldn't know now[msneek]

I was told if you ring, make sure you ask them to double check availability, as they can be released earlier to phone enquiries[msnoo]. Don't know if thats true, but it won't hurt to ask[msnwink]

Good luck!!!!!
    mike

Florida Expert
    Thanks Mike, will try daily (we're looking at 20th August). Have been looking regularly but not daily so fingers crossed.