Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Flying with Thompsons?

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl

Flying with Thompsons?

We flew with Thompsons a couple of weeks ago and they gave everyone on the plane, just before landing, white forms to fill out as well as the customs declaration form. I asked the airhostess what the white forms were for and she said that everyone must fill one out as they are the Vise Waeiver and replace the green form, I said we have not had to fill these out since we did the ESTA online and she said 'Oh its a new thing'' - Anyway everyone filled out these forms and on arrival at immigration when I handed the white forms to the officer he said ' Oh you dont need these as you have done the ESTA online, all you need is the Customs Form' !!!
    So if you are on a Thompsons Flight dont waste your time filling out these, they seem to have the wrong information!
    Tricia

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We have flown twice recently with Thomsons and we were not given any such forms.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    we flew with Thompson recently and didnt have to fill in anything other than the customs declaration forms