Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alamo Fast Track Service

Florida Newbie

Alamo Fast Track Service

Hi,

We have hired our car through uscarhire on the silver option and will receive our voucher from the ever reliable and helpful Roulla in the coming weeks - We will then register for Alamo Fast Track before we fly out.

My question is: As we have booked the silver option with Alamo, we get 2 drivers included in that price but how do we add the second named driver at the fast track kiosk? Is there an option for this on these machines?

Regards,
    Josh

Gold 5 Star Member
    I had the same query recently and this recent thread with the same title as yours seems to answer the question. It looks like you can enter the additional driver into the machine.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...ighlight=alamo

Florida Newbie
    Thanks K. G. - appreciated.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    We have already entered all 4 of ours by going on to the alamo fast track site-hopefully will save us time at t'other end-you need dl number expiry date name date of birth

I just looked at the Alamo web site for a guest and it appeared to let you enter multiple drivers so you should have no wait at the kiosk when you arrive.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the info folks - all apreciated.

Could I register with Alamo just now? I have the confirmation no. but still awaiting the voucher being sent. We go out in mid-September.

Regards,
    Josh

Administrator
    You need the Alamo confirmation number which is different to the supplier reference number and only appears on the voucher so you will need to wait a little longer.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks Roger.

Florida Newbie
    Hi,

We have received our voucher to collect our car from Sanford International which says that Alamo is located directly across from the Airport terminal.

Was wondering if there are any Fast Track kiosks actually inside the airport terminal or do we have to go to the Alamo counter to use them?

Regards,
    Josh

Florida Chatterbox
    You have to go into the Alamo area and you will find 4 machines to the left of the counters. These were all free when I used them a couple of weeks ago even though the place was crammed full of people. After pressing start the machine asks you to scan your credit card( which I assume must be the one the booking was made with) This then brought my name and booking up and from there on it asks a few questions and eventually prints out the booking slip. From there a guy collected it from me at the door and went to collect my car, if you prefer you can go and choose your own or in my case I let him pick one but told him I wanted a Tahoe which he duly went and got for me. So simple and fast I just hope all these package holiday makers don't catch on. One thing it did leave me wondering was should I have said Suburban instead of Tahoe :>) probably would not have worked I suppose