Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: First class service - thank you!

Florida Newbie

First class service - thank you!

We were supposed to pick up our car in Miami tonight. However after a stressful day (very long story) our flights were re routed and we are now (hopefully) arriving into Orlando tomorrow.

I emailed Roger/Roulla and asked if they could change our car accordingly, I got a swift reply and Roullla asked me to call the emgerancy phone number on my voucher. I spoke to a very nice lady who reassured me that she would re book my car when she got into the office at 8 am in the morning and would either text me or phone me with a new order number and that would be all I need to now pick up my car at Orlando tomorrow.

I cannot praise them all enough for their fantastic service, especially as it's a Sunday!

This is why we have used the car hire from here for years - and with service like this we will continue to recommend this site to friends and family.

Well done!!!

Florida Expert
    It is at times like these you are really glad to have booked with a great company rather than the cowboys. We have used US Carhire for a number of years now and will continue to do so although hopefully never needing to use the emergency number[msnwink]

I love Roulla - she's fantastic. Have used her for our video tour as well as car hire and everytime she delivers perfectly. Well done. 5 Gold Stars to you!!!! Thank you x