Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: can't find

Florida Expert

can't find

the smilies (clapping, drinking etc), fonts, font colours etc. I pm'd another member and she said where they were but I can't find it on the same spot on my page. Can you help? (in really basic terms as I'm not that great with computers!) thank you

Sam
    They are in the quick reply box if you scroll down to the bottom of the thread .... or if you want more smilies etc press the "go advanced" bottom at the bottom righthand side of the thread page [msnsmile2]
    Wendy

Florida Expert
    nope nothing and if I go advanced there are post icons (basic and seem to go at the top of a reply regardless of where cursor is) but within posting permissions it says smilies are on

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Did you follow my instructions in http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...ley-s-in-posts and in particular the bit near the top about the WYSIWYG editor as you need this to get the smileys to work?

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk View Post
    Did you follow my instructions in http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...ley-s-in-posts and in particular the bit near the top about the WYSIWYG editor as you need this to get the smileys to work?
    oops, missed that one [stupid1], thanks for the assistance but now sorted [clap] as you can see [beer] thanks again

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    [clap]
    Quote Originally Posted by sammibabe View Post
    oops, missed that one [stupid1], thanks for the assistance but now sorted [clap] as you can see [beer] thanks again

told you John would help ya... good to see you have it mastered now Sam xxxx[beer]
    Liesa