Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Villa Community - Trying to Decide Which One.

Florida Expert

Villa Community - Trying to Decide Which One.

We've been to Florida a number of times and stayed in a number of areas both gated and non-gated. This September I'm hoping to book to go back again. The problem is we are divided over the decision. Do we opt for a community with all the extras or go for the often larger non-gated community? I'm hoping to find something between marker 5 and 12 off the 192 if anyone has any suggestions. Personally if it has a games room for the kids I'm perfectly happy to opt for either.

Thanks

If you have no strong desire to be on a particular community why not make a general enquiry on the sites above and just specify the things you'd like to have in the villa, we've stayed in a few different villas both before we owned and since and find this approach usually makes our family happiest. Every family will have a different list of must haves but for ours it's wifi access, secluded pool, inground spa and if the kids are with us then a games room. September is a fabulous time to visit, we're going over ourselves then and I can't wait!
    Caroline & Dave

There are so many communities all offering different things. Have a look at the community map which will give you an idea of what is where!
    Dawn Murray

Why not send an enquiry out on the villa sites above and let owners know what your requirements are.